Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Let me first start off by saying, I really do love my children with all that I am.

Now let me say, and it will be blunt, sometimes it sucks being a parent. I think the thing that sucks the most is never getting a break and always having to have your "A" game on. I am tired of dealing with sick, whining children that won't go to bed. I am tried of not being able to sit down for 2 minutes to rest. I am tired of my children thinking I am mean because I am making them "do the right thing". I am tired of cleaning up puke, changing really gross poopie diapers, and being covered in snot.

I need a break from my kids. Anyone that tells you they love being with their kids every minute of every day is lying. I don't like anyone that much and if you are human, you don't either.

Does the good out weigh the bad? Sure it does. That is why we have more children. But I will be the first to tell you that is not always roses!!

No comments:

Post a Comment